Rokémon! Rokémon!

Boo-urns!

Bill yew r a big nerd and tihs movee sux taht's why i givd yew a 10.

I mean... I've been watching this since early stages, and have been amazed the entire way.

SPLENDID!

Effluo Effluo

Congrats

Well, im suprised your animation beat mine today (which recieved 2nd).

But, meh. Good Job for winning ^_^!

cheshirepus responds:

Thank you. What's funny is that I was just about write you a review for a fine competition. I thought for sure you were going to win the Daily Feature in the end.
I like your character "Bud". He seems a little like me, as I rather enjoy throwing AOL CD's in the air just to see how high they bounce. That's about 48 FPS, right?
Anyway, thanks. You deserve an award for Kirby and I hope the game goes well.

Yoshi's Badluck Part 1 Yoshi's Badluck Part 1

Gawd, i wish people would be more original..

Well, I would been alright with this movie if you had told me you were making a parody of my movies. A simple email would have been very nice, and would have even flattered me. The fact that my series recived no credit for this is why I am writing this review. Please dont make any parodies of my movies again.

-BudDudandslash

(BTW, see the original here: http://www.newgrounds.com/port al/view.php?id=30194)

merkanthony responds:

i wasnt trying to bite off you, this was in no way like your series?.. mine was just yoshi getting squished by eggs in different ways.

Earth vs Funk Earth vs Funk

NEEHAA!

UNGOR LIEK! MOER CYUT PEEGEE!

Funk r winnar

Kirby and the Holocaust Kirby and the Holocaust

WOO! EDUTAINMENT TO TEH MAAX!!!

YEEHAR!

I liked the New warp star for Kirby XD

Smash Bros. X: Gaiden Smash Bros. X: Gaiden

Sa-wheet!

loved it!

George Lucas, Dammit! George Lucas, Dammit!

eeeuugghh....

Its just stretches on and on and ON. then you finally see George shaving Ewoks and making "Ewok Meat". This sucked. I can tell there was no planning ahead of time on this one T_T()

Swenson responds:

Your entitled to your opinion but don't give away the ending. Damn, that's rude! And there was plenty of planning that went into this. I didn't make it for people with attention deficit disorder

Mega Man X takes steroids Mega Man X takes steroids

Shnizzl- snaz-snizzy!

another great...

Shumway Shumway

YEZ!

Everything to expect from you ^_^

I loved it!