Rokémon! Rokémon!

Boo-urns!

Bill yew r a big nerd and tihs movee sux taht's why i givd yew a 10.

I mean... I've been watching this since early stages, and have been amazed the entire way.

SPLENDID!

Effluo Effluo

Congrats

Well, im suprised your animation beat mine today (which recieved 2nd).

But, meh. Good Job for winning ^_^!

cheshirepus responds:

Thank you. What's funny is that I was just about write you a review for a fine competition. I thought for sure you were going to win the Daily Feature in the end.
I like your character "Bud". He seems a little like me, as I rather enjoy throwing AOL CD's in the air just to see how high they bounce. That's about 48 FPS, right?
Anyway, thanks. You deserve an award for Kirby and I hope the game goes well.

Yoshi's Badluck Part 1 Yoshi's Badluck Part 1

Gawd, i wish people would be more original..

Well, I would been alright with this movie if you had told me you were making a parody of my movies. A simple email would have been very nice, and would have even flattered me. The fact that my series recived no credit for this is why I am writing this review. Please dont make any parodies of my movies again.

-BudDudandslash

(BTW, see the original here: http://www.newgrounds.com/port al/view.php?id=30194)

merkanthony responds:

i wasnt trying to bite off you, this was in no way like your series?.. mine was just yoshi getting squished by eggs in different ways.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Cool...

the only thing is, I think it was too easy, actually.

Oh, one more thing. The ending was kinda a downer for having spent an hour straight playing this ^^()

I hope the full version gives a better ending.. thats all =)

Overall, i loved it!

Frogbag gets a license! Frogbag gets a license!

Wow!

NICE! PARRAPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I loved it! well done, me lad!

It wouldnt have as good of a rating if it wasnt parrappa, but... its still awesome!!!

Squigly Fish Racer v1.0 Squigly Fish Racer v1.0

ahh...

Do I smell Master Blaster music?
^_^